Have you always wanted to be a part of a startup but didn’t know where to start? Or maybe you’re in the middle of a big idea but don’t’ know what to do next? Or perhaps you’re just curious about how startups are launched and sustained.
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then the Launch League Operations Micro Community Series, “From Napkin to Startup” is perfect for you! Starting August 10th, this Series is focused on bringing real-world startup stories to the community, representatives from local startups will share their advice, stories, and resources on the following topics:
- Ideation: Tools and Processes for Brainstorming and Validating you Idea
- Participants will learn how ensure their idea is unique (market research, patent searches), and will learn about tools and techniques for brainstorming and iterating on an idea
- Team: Identify and Structure a Team for Success
- Participants will learn how to find the right team members and structure the team through operating agreements, legal incorporation, and back office management.
- Minimum Viable Product: Nailing the Basics
- Participants will learn the importance of defining a minimum viable product (MVP) and how to tell if your MVP is ready for the market.
- Traction: How Do You Know It’s Working?
- Participants will learn about customer discovery structure, how to get feedback from early users, and the basics of a startup sales system.
- Fundraising: Raising Funds to Get to Market
- Participants will learn about the different types of funding available and tools and techniques for getting their startup funded.
- Hiring/HR: Growing for Success
- Participants will learn about hiring tools and techniques and how to manage a startup team.
- Build/Measure/Learn: How to Sustain Innovation in Your Organization
- Last but not least, in this talk participants will learn about how to continue to learn and grow their company through systems that support ongoing innovation and adaptation, such as the Agile methodology.
Join us for our first event on 8/10 at OSC Tech Lab.